DAILY DEEP LUNG CLEANSING
WITH lUNG CLEANER
LC & SONIC LUNGBRUSH ARE BOTH PART OF a Family of Award-winning Lung Flute
Product that is the only affordable lung hygiene device cleared by FDA that uses
acoustics sound wave to stimulate the body's deepest natural
mucus cleaning system in the world.
NOW Breathe in - Breathe out
We do this all day, every day without a thought. After all human lung provides each of us with more than 6 million breaths per year and affects every aspect of our bodies and health. Ask yourself this - when was the last time you did a deep lung cleansing? I would venture to say never, or not as frequently as you do your teeth or gums.
But now you can with the most disruptive technology ever invented. These tools are tailored to young & adult athletes, smokers, vapers, and people suffering from indoor & outdoor particles of pollution. The original Award-Winning Medical Acoustics device called the Lung Flute was cleared by FDA for Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, Pneumonia, Bronchiectasis, Airway Inflammation, COPD and other congestive conditions.
Since then, the MA Family of Lung Care, developed the most disruptive instrument called "Sonic LungBrush" (SLB) specifically for Deep Lung Cleansing System to improve the breathing for majority of the population living on our planet.
The Lung@Peak369 Breathing Trainer System has been developed to improve the breathing of athletes.
Sonic Lungbrush has been developed for smokers, vapers, and people living outdoor and indoor polluted parts of the world to breathe easier.
Lung Fu Panda has been developed for kids from ages 3 to 15.
With MA LUNG CARE family of products, everyday breathing becomes one of the easiest, most convenient and natural way to combat issues like stress, anxiety, pain, high blood pressure and even digestion, not to mention protecting your lungs against second hand smoking, vaping, indoor and outdoor pollutions. This is why you should breath easier by ordering one of the MA FAMILY OF Lung Care Products to fit your special needs and daily habits.
Simply put, extra oxygen does wonders for your Emotional, Social, Physical, & Nutritional Balance Lifestyle. The music sound wave cleanses, opens, and soothes the deepest parts of the lungs causing it to generate Oxygen flow in every cell and fiber of your being. We can all do this daily routine for the rest of our lives.
Nine Reasons why all your family members should use minimum twice daily:
1) Decreases stress, increases calm. Exactly what the doctors order in the time of uncertainty. When you become stressed or anxious, your brain releases cortisol, the “stress hormone.
2) Daily use slows heart rate. More oxygen enters your blood stream and ultimately communicates with the brain to relax. Lung Deep Cleansing ups your endorphins, the “feel good” chemical.
3) Relieves pain. As stated above, SLB triggers the release of endorphins, which not only helps create a GOOD feeling, but also combats pain.
4) Stimulates the lymphatic system Detoxifies the body. The SLB releases carbon monoxide, which is important to fully release. Actually, Deep Lung Cleansing generates and helps deep breathing which is in charge of 70% of cleansing the body of toxins (the other 30% is through bladder and bowels.) If you do not breathe fully, your body must work overtime to release these toxins.
5) Improves immunity. When your blood is fully oxygenated, it carries and absorbs nutrients and vitamins more efficiently. Essentially, the cleaner the blood, the harder it is for illnesses to stay put in your system.
6) Increases energy. The more oxygen that is in the blood, the better our body functions. It also improves our stamina.
7) Lowers blood pressure. As your muscles relax, this allows your blood vessels to dilate, which improves circulation and lowers blood pressure. Deep LUNG CLEANSING also slows and regulates the heart rate, which also helps with lowering your BP.
8) Improves digestion. The more you do deep lung cleansing, the more healthier blood flow you will produce, which in turn promotes your organs to function more effectively, including your intestines.
9) Daily use Helps support correct posture. Next time you breathe in, notice that you simultaneously lengthen and straighten your spine. In order to take a deep breath in, your lungs take up maximum space, your diaphragm pulls down, so in turn your torso straightens in order for this to be possible.
Now, we all know that deep breathing is something that is unnatural for your body to do, so
just like learning any new skill, it takes practice with Sonic Lung Care Family Of Products!
Try to incorporate SLCF routine each day please.
Try 1 TO 2 MINUTES A DAY, and see the real benefits just after a few weeks you begin to
breathe easier and magically begin to release tension from your body.
The best time for USING SLB? Consider ways to sneak them into your schedule, like right
when you wake up and middle of afternoon or simply before you start your exercise routine.